Go To Content

Kaohsiung Branch, Administrative Enforcement Agency, Ministry of Justice:Back to homepage


Can I use a credit card or mobile payment (such as Apple Pay) to pay the amount owed?

  • Publication Date :
  • Last updated:2023-06-16
  • View count:1524

In order to provide various ways of payment for the obligors, the branch currently has provided the following services:

  1. Credit card payment service:

Since 2016, the Branch works with the National Credit Card Center of R.O.C. and provides the service of credit card payment at the counter. In addition to paying cash on-site, the cardholder of a credit card cooperating with a public agency credit card payment platform may go to the branch in person, and pay the amount owed with a credit card in the name of the obligor. This method can greatly reduce the inconvenience and risk of bringing a huge amount of cash, and provide the obligor with various ways to pay off the amount owed. Please note that some credit card issuers will charge a handling fee, and the cardholder is not limited to the obligor, but the cardholder must be present to pay by the credit card in person.

  1. Mobile payment:

In order to facilitate payment and to usher in the era of mobile payment, in addition to paying cash on the spot, credit card, and iPass to pay at the counter, purchasing the bill of exchange at post offices and mailing to pay, paying at four major convenient stores or designated financial institutions with the payment notice with barcode (payment notice), AEA also allows paying the payment at the counter with your smartphone. [Currently, AEA accepts Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, Google Pay (Android Pay), Taiwan Pay]. Please feel free to use these payment methods at your wills.

Go Top