Go To Content

Kaohsiung Branch, Administrative Enforcement Agency, Ministry of Justice:Back to homepage


How should I apply for payment of the enforcement in installments? What documents should I bring?

  • Publication Date :
  • Last updated:2023-06-16
  • View count:1528
  1. In accordance with Article 3 of the "Implementation Rules for the Approval of Payment in Installments of the Administrative Enforcement Case," the obligor should explain his reason when applying for payment in installments.
  2. Generally, you have to bring the personal identification documents (if the obligor is a company, the company registration documents and the seals of the company and responsible person are also required), and the supporting documents to indicate that you are unable to pay the full amount at one time (such as: household certificate, income certificate, low-income certificate, expenditure certificate, loan materials and tenancy agreement etc.), the amount of the first installment, the guarantee property to process at the branch (please contact the person in charge to check the other required documents). If there is a guarantor, he shall bring his identification documents to the branch in person.
Go Top